The International Production & Processing Expo is targeting young professions who normally would not have the opportunity to attend the IPPE. It is designed to recognize professional leadership qualities and to provide exposure to the world’s largest show involving the production and processing of meat and poultry products and the manufacture of feed and pet food products. The program provides industry education to further training in each person’s respective industry and to expose them to the latest technology.
Selected applicants will receive a full, complimentary registration to IPPE to be held in Atlanta, GA, from January 29-31, 2013. The registration will allow attendance to all programs. Additionally, the program will provide two complimentary nights of lodging.
To invest in and engage young professionals between the ages of 21 and 29 who work for companies actively involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or production of animal/poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring associations: American Feed Industry Association; American Meat Institute; or US Poultry & Egg Association.
Details for applicants:
- Must work for companies actively involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal/poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring associations: American Feed Industry Association; American Meat Institute; or US Poultry & Egg Association.
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- No more than two applicants per company location may be nominated.
- Nomination must be received by November 1, 2012 with a signature from a member of management.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by November 19, 2012.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- Accommodations for two nights at a hotel which is contracted with IPPE.
- Registration for the trade show and all educational programs offered at the IPPE.
- A plaque recognizing their selection as a "Young Leader."
Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the IPPE as well as any incidental expenses incurred, including additional in-room costs.